MY FIANCEE WAS HIT IN THE HEAD AND NOW HAS MOOD SWINGS

MY FIANCEE WAS HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT ( CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY) NOW HE HAS MOOD SWINGS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. BEFORE THIS HAPPENED HE WAS VERY EVEN TEMPERED. I UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BUT I'M AT THE END OF MY ROPE. PS THIS JUST HAPPENED 2 DAYS BEFORE FATHER'S DAY OF 2010. NEED HELP PLEASE

roxannschild

Asked by roxannschild at 12:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Has he seen a neurologist? If not, STRONGLY encourage him too. Just remind yourself that this isn't his fault & he doesn't mean to act that way.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He should see a doctor! If it is not physical maybe he is having some sort of anxiety over being attacked. Either way, he should get help. Best of luck to you both!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He needs time to get over what happend, or there might be an underlying medical problem. I would have him go to 1) A doctor & 2) A shrink if it was attack or whatever... He might need the help to get over it.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2010