personal ? any body experincin it too????? adult content

ok so i noticed for like the last week ive been like super wey down there like outta know reason like my panties get wet too like not soaked but wet any one else going through the same thing did it happen to you is it normal for it to happen well in pregnancy im 37 weeks sorry if it gross i jus wanna know is there somethin wrong wit me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that too and shortly after I had gone into labor, have you asked your obstetrician? Its not gross its important and pasrt of pregnancy.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It sounds like you might be leaking amniotic fluid. If I were you, I would call doc asap. You dont want the fluid around the baby to get to low.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 12:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would let the doctor know to be on the safe side. But it could be just normal wetness when you are pregnant.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• at 37 weeks your water could have broken. it's common to just have a trickle when it breaks, not the GUSH seen on TV..
    talk to your doctor.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with the previous anwers about the amniotic fluid. I would call the doc.
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 11:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• dont panic!!! I had this my whole pregnancy and ended up wearing like a panty liner the whole time, my doctor said its just because the increase of hormones.. its almost over!! congrats mama
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Either you're leaking amniotic fluid as others have said, or it's just the normal increase in discharge. Mine was so bad I had to wear a liner the last trimester. If it's amniotic fluid, it will probably smell like it (it's kind of sweet smelling, and earthy...hard to explain). Mention it to your OB or midwife and get them to check it out for you. I'm pretty sure they can do a simple swab test to see if you're leaking fluid.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It could be normal wetness, some women have to wear a pantyliner but since it is new, I would definately be talking to the Doctor about it. It could be amniotic fluid and that is something you want to be sure that the Doctor knows about. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2010