How was your day?

Me?
Just went to class, actually 3, came home around 1:30p, went to the park with my son and SO, visited my sis, and am now relaxing.

Not hectic, not slow, but steady paced day

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My day was pretty good i took my girls to the park with my niece and tryed to walk the greenway but that didnt happen but other then that it was not that busy
    teenmommy4ever

Answer by teenmommy4ever at 12:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It was sooo hot today! I am still trying to move, little by little, but it's so hot, all I want to do is stay indoors!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• had to work from 5am -130pm..got home at 2..went to costco with my mom and daughter..came home, started getting supper ready, had a lil nap for 30 minutes..finished supper, ate supper, washed out my daughters pool..took her and the dogs to the park..came home..gave her shower, played for a bit, and put her to bed..now im here...ready for bed, cuz i gotta be up at 4am again..UUUUUGH!!!!! sooooooooooooo overall i guess it was ok..pretty much like every other day!! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I went school shopping today and found some great deals at Old Navy. I'm finally done, but I need to buy new lunch boxes. Overall, my day was fabulous.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Better than yesterday, but I'm still trying to kick a head cold. We managed to get through homeschooling lessons, but other than that, we had a lazy day.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am finally feeling better after almost 2 weeks of a virus.
    I did some gardening, showered AND shaved my legs, and did a couple loads of laundry--- all without a headache and hacking up my left lung....

and my 13 yr old son offered to go with me on a quick run to Kohls (had to spend my $40 Kohls cash today)

so it was a GOOD day.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i had a shitty day...found out my dog has a fast spreading cancer.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had a very productive day. Well, kind of, I finally finished going through all of my pictures-9 years of my childs life. I wish I would've taken the 5 minutes to write on the back of the pictures after I got them, but oh well, it's done now and I think I did a pretty good job of remembering. Yep this took me all day. I didn't get my kids out today, but I promised them we would go somewhere fun tommorrow.
    Now I'm brainstorming about decorating. I need to get this house decorated!
    Glad you had a good day:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had a busy day, but the week still seems to be dragging. We'll be going to the school play Thursday night, so that's something to look forward to. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It sounds like you had a good day. : )
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010