What should I get my daughter for her 11th birthday?

It's September 5 and we will be moving September 1 so a party is out. She LOVES Justin Beiber but she has almost every piece of merchandise he has out. He's in town Friday, sold out, but if you know anyone in Atlanta willing to give up their tics, I'll takem :-) Anyways, she's loves to read, going to 5th grade this year. She likes fashion too but I gave her a gift card to Justice last year.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• A Buddha board. My friends have an 11 year old daughter and she loves my Buddha Board.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Maybe you could plan a day or evening out with your daughter. You could schedule a mother/daughter day at the spa to get manicures/pedicures and then go out to eat at her favorite restaurant and spend some time shopping. You could try an evening out by seeing a movie that she wants to see & go to her favorite restaurant afterwards.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had to google it. It looks pretty cool, thanks for the idea!
    keisha613

Comment by keisha613 (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010