Have you ever fed your dog baby crap from the diaper? I did and almost gagged. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ick... I have seen a dog eat poop... But no I have never fed him a diaper of poop.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You did that on purpose?
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Why would you purposely give your dog baby poop? Ive never given it to any of my dogs.. But one of them did get one out of the trash and chew it up, it was disguisting.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yuck! Poor dog. I'm thinking you didn't do this on purpose, if so, that was mean even if the dog did eat it!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That makes me want to puke.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Why would you do that? To me, that's a form of animal abuse to make them eat poo.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yea to give it to your dog on purpose has to be some form of animal abuse. my parents black lab pup (nearly a year) likes to dig out diapers and tear then up and eat the shit. we all get so mad. so unnecessary because she eats all her food, the other dogs food the cats food and anything else she can find. she is crazy.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Dogs like to eat poop because it has some food value still in it. They will eat what's in cat litter box too. Of course you should never feed it to them and should put diapers where dogs can't get them. It could make them throw up.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Umm never on purpose, we did find out when of our dogs did eat some baby poop and boy we thought that was gross. You did this on purpose? That is really gross.
    Carly67

Answer by Carly67 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• why would you feed your dog baby crap? that is rediculous. that IS animal abuse. i feel sorry for your animals
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010