Is anybody completely happy with their jobs?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Nothing is life is 100% perfect! Someone once told me when I complained about going to work that I didn't have to go. I was like "yes I do" and they said no you don't have to do anything at all, you can lay in bed all day, maybe you'll lose your house or car and you'll be on welfare. It doesn't matter! When you go to work you choose to do so! I really thought about it and I realized that although some things are annoying at any job, I choose to work and I could complain about it or I could make it the best experience I could with the right attitude!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• rolling on floorNot until someone pays me for doing nothing all day will I be 100% satisfied with my job!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am! Have a home based business and love it! Make $$ and get to stay home..often work in my bathrobe! LOL
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 1:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my job currently is SAHM so Yes :) im happy...I was a surgical tech for 10 years up until June when I quit. I liked it for years but the last couple years...no, didnt' like it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I run my own side business, not home business, but gives me just enough time away to regain sanity. So yes I like it, I like the challenge and control I have over my own money.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm not. I would be if the circumstances were different. I actually have a couple of great managers and my teammates are great and easy to get along with. But there is very little work to do and I get frustrated and bored very easily. There is a lot of down-time and I don't like that. If it weren't for that, I would be completely happy with it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am a sahm the pay sucks but the rewards are great ;)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I DO I DO... I sell Scentsy...and I really do love it. I've had such a great time since I've started selling Scentsy!!! My whole family even gets involved.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:35 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well right now im a stay at home job. dont get me wrong. i love my kids. but im just feeling really overwhelmed right now. and people have been making me feel really bad about myself right now. i have a degree. i was working full time at an insurance company before a had my son but decided to be a stay at home mom after i had him. i can only working evenings/weekends because my husband works days and we dont have a sitter. so my opportunities are limited. i have resorted to applying to retail. no offense to anyone who works retail..i just feel like i deserve more..i dunno. end rant. ha
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 12:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, I work from home and I love it! I have the best of both worlds!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:17 PM on Aug. 20, 2010