how do you get strech marks to go away?

I have tryed everything from cocoa butter to mederma and nothing works only until you quit using it! I know its on every moms mind but i REALLY want to know how to make them go away!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once you have them thatt is it you have them unless you find some miracle cream. yeah once the belly blows up and you DID NOT take care of the belly back then your belly is not the same just like a balloon it never gets it's shape back...sorry the only advice is to keep using the Mederma it might help them to lighten them up GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• it takes a few months but pure vitamin e oil which you can find at a drug store
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• as far as I know, stretch marks never actually go away, they just lighten over time. could be wrong, though.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:49 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• They never go away, they just lighten. Tanning will help reduce the appearance, as will vitamin E oil. You can do laser therapy as well, but it's very expensive. Most of the creams and over the counter products are all trash. You can use Miderma but it can take 3-4 months to really start working.

Not all stretch marks can be prevented. In my case, they are hereditary and I could have used all the creams and gels in the world and still ended up with them... Some people have more resilient skin.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:35 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• They fade over time but never go away completely. Its genetics. Only plastic surgery can remove them 100%
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010