• In the Spotlight:

Do you agree with this article?

It hit me on my soft spot.
Why You Will Have A Better Love and Life Beyond America

6 Major advantages of European/Russian women over American women
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page52.htm

glenndoir

Asked by glenndoir at 1:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a comments section at the bottom of it. All the women disagree with the author, all the men agree with him.
    glenndoir

Comment by glenndoir (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't know any European or Russian women, and all that might be true in the facts part of it, but I really don't care. They can keep all that. I don't want to be like that. I'm happy to be a country girl that wears camo, married to the redneck boy, and I would rather know how to change a car tire than be able to discuss philosophy with people drinking tea, lol. But that's just me. And I know not all women in America are like that, and not all men in America want women like those in Europe and Russian.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm European and I have to say that # 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are true.  I don't know about #1.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010