do you ever feel....

do you ever feel like you are invisible? i feel like i am an invisable maid. all i do is clean after everyone. i like my house clean, and rarely do i get help. so if i want it done, i have to do it myself. or tolarate the house messy.....I HATE IT!!!!

does this happen to you, and if so how do you deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always feel like I am invisible when I drive. It seems no one ever sees me!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do the best that you can we are not Superwomen if we were we wouldn't be saying anything but if we keep going the way we are we will blow a gasket and go straight to the hospital...So let's do what we can and live our happy lives. hang in there we are all in the same boat GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I always feel that way. Me and my husband both like a clean house but when it comes down to doing laundry, picking up the babys toys or even simply washing dishes its all up to me to do it. I sometimes put my little man to bed early like just 30 min and fill the bath tub with hot water and just relax with some candles and soft music.
    ashnic46

Answer by ashnic46 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I do all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, that kind of thing. but I have all day to do it when he's at work. plus he tries to help out in other ways, like watching dd for an hour when he gets home so I can chill. I like things clean, and he doesn't care as much, so I do it more for myself than him lol
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• used to have this happening to me all the time. and finally i got proactive in telling my husband what i needed done and by when. eventaully i broke him in to the habit of helping me. not HUGELY but enough to make me feel more appreciated
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:00 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am the Incrediable Invisible woman! Until the kids need my car, money food you name it then everyone sees me. That's when I take advantage of my super powers and with one felled swoop all that needs to be done around the house is done in no time at all. Aaaahhh the power of a mom!
    josts

Answer by josts at 2:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yep i do but i'm use to it. my hubby does help SOMETIMES but only if it gets him what he wants *hint hint* which it hardly does cause after doing the other things that he won't do.. i'm to tired to even do THAT!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2010