Does anyone know of legitimate work from home programs that really bring in money?

Tired of scams and need real programs that will truly make me money, so I can help my family. Lots of medical debt due to cancer and other health issues! Thanks so much for your help.

Cr8tivmom

Asked by Cr8tivmom at 2:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you find one let me know.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Im going to message you :-)..I am a REAL stay at home mom , in NJ working PT with a 38 year old company that opened doors in 1972. They have been publicly trading on the NYSE for 36 years, and Literally just hit a 52 week high last week!! We also were just rated for the second year in a row, and listed with them 8 years now, with FORBES as #1 in R.O.H. companies in the Entire US! We have been in EVERY SINGLE financial publication known, and even the US Chamber of Commerce is Boasting about how wonderful and successful this company is. ChristineF32@gmail.com
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If you are looking at the work at home programs advertised on the internet, don't.  What you need to do is realize that there really are legit job opportunities out there, but for every one posted, there is literally millions of applicants!  I have some ideas listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work, but the best thing I can tell you is to try eBay.  eBay is the fastest way to make lots of money!  Then, after that check out my Blog, I do have some creative ideas and believe me, creativity is the key!  If you can think of one thing that no one else has in your area, start it up.  Starting a business doesn't have to be expensive.  Start off small and work your way up and the money allows!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Hi I do two things at home to bring in extra money. It really depends on how you work them on how much you will bring in. I am a gift/flower baskets consultant. You can get started for 7 days for $1.97. check out my website at www.mylabellabaskets.com/StefanieL.html The other is FREE to start up. I am an Independent Distributor with The Gourmet Cupboard. that website is www.thegourmetcupboard.com Click on Business opportunity on the left hand side. If you decide to join tell Them Stefanie Lee #4833 sent you so I can help you along the way. If you follow their marketing tips your sure to make money!!
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 11:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

This is what I do from home. I've made really good money...and I LOVE doing it. Scentsy is such a great company to work with. I'm happy to help with any questions or details if you're interested.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i work from home and love it.. visit my profile and check out my journal how i make money from home.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Try finding a telemarketing job on the local and national job boards. Other than that you're only other bet is probably direct sales.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, Juice Plus. In your case it could be a double blessing. A great work from home opportunity and a product that has a ton of research behind it for better health. www.mywellnessgirl.com Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information.
    I have been with this company for more then a year. Good conpensation plan and opportunity for $$$ bonuses.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• http://dealbarbiepaysfast.com/members/register.php?ref=melanieminjares
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 8:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010