Have you ever gotten a staph infection when at the hospital? adult content

I have one that I got from having my tubes tied. I didn't know that I had one and me and my babies have been taking baths together. They both have staph infections now and I feel guilty. Have you ever gotten one and how did you feel>? Did you know you could get one there?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• You can get staph and MRSA and much worse things at the hospital. People really need to be made aware of what you can get and die from because hospitals DO NOT FOLLOW the rules for sanatizing and cleanlyness. You can even check out ANY hospitals infection records online. They are public records ya know. If you knew your hospital had a record of staph and mrsa infections say, 300 out of ever 1000 paitents would you still want to go to that hospital? Some hospitals records are much worse that that! Scarry stuff indeed!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't know anything about this, but here's a bump! GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have never been diagnosed per say but my DH had it and ended up at the hospital. It was nasty. We bathe with anti bacterial body wash. It helps kill the bacteria on your body. They also have I think its called hyberclens that's good to use to. Just always keep an eye on it.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 6:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had one in my eye, from my friends hubby carrying it with him from overseas!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010