i have absolutely no idea what im going to do.

me my SO my mom & her SO all are on a lease together. her boyfriend is causing problems. She gave him these options, he leaves she leaves or we break the lease. [were all on the lease.] no matter who leaves, we all need eachother here in order to pay for the house. so in the end were going to have to find somewhere else to live imso stressed out im 5 months pregnant me and So dont have money saved right now to get our own place!! idk what im going to do. i am so mad at her boyfriend he gets drunk all the time and pulls problems about caling the cops turning utilities off etc etc its been on going for years and years. well she said us 3 can get an apt if we move out. i dont want to do this because she treats me like im still her little kid. im not im an adult i work i pay my own bills i take care of myself she controls or tries to every

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• cont
    aspect of my life from what i wear to how i speak to how i clean to how i handle my money i cant deal with this every time i try and talk to her about it she yells and wont let me speak i also dont want to chance her bf coming back into our lives if us 3 get an apt together. what should i do?? im so stressed out and have been lie this for a few weeks i cant handle it! idk what to do!!!! please help me... :( ive been in tears all day long.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Why are you smoking while pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Sounds like you need to get out of there reguardless of threats. You can go to community action or whatever assistance programs are in your area. They will help you. You may qualify for low income or some other housing assistance. Just go talk to someone to see what your options are. They are there for situations like these and they are the best people to help you. You and your SO would be better off away from the both of them. Good luck sweetie, and I hope you find the help you need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• im not smoking while im pregnant anon its an old picture.

thanks other anon... im so stressed out :( i feel like if i just leave my mom there that ill hurt her but i need to think about my new family im having....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• No problem. I wouldnt worry about your mom though. It doesnt seem like shes too worried about your feelings and you're right, you need to think of your new family. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and I know that it will work out for you because you want it to. Again good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• idk what part of the country you live in, if it's expensive or what not, but when I was 20 and pregnant I worked a part time fast food job, my husband worked overnights stocking a retail store, and we had a roommate in a 2 bedroom apartment in CA. It was hard, but we made it work. If you are worried about your mom treating you like a kid, then it would be best to just move out. Honestly, I could never live with my parents again, and for me it was better to get the heck out of there so I could start being an adult.

You said it best though, you need to think about your new family. And if you're not comfortable living with your mom then maybe now's the time to do it. I would just start saving for a deposit...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i live in arizona i think were like one of the top states for people losing their hoes and all that crappy stuff. i do work, and he works extra hours too. and yeah your right we need money for a deposit but we have to move out if we are within like 2 weeks... :( UGHHHHH
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• With the housing market failing, right now is a good time to buy a house at a discount. When I rented I paid $900 a month plus utilities and when I bought my house it was only $335 a month. The plus side to home ownership is that you actually own it, and you wouldn't need a land lord's permission to get a room mate. The down side is that you have to fix all your own stuff.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 1:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You could try to buy, but the loans are so restricted right now too...they want to see pay stubs and credit history, and probably down payment at least 3% purchase price. I'd just focus on getting an apartment and building credit before trying to take on homeownership.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Lornamay! You live in Alaska? Yeah I don't think there are homes for $335 in CA or AZ for that matter! Unless it's a trailer in a trailer park LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008