are you biast? think you have the cutiest baby or are you honest when there is a baby that is cuiter?

???? well???? lol

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I definitely think mine is the cutest or one of the cutest. My husband thinks all babies are ugly. He says ours is just less ugly than the others. Although I think he just says that last part to shut me up. LMAO!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Of course mine are the cutest!
    GAH... I would seriously question the love of a mother that doesn't "know" her baby is the cutest! lol... not really...but still :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Eh. I can be pretty honest. I know my DD is very adorable. =). I don't judge other babies. The only important things are what matters to us. Other kids looks are not my concern.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My son is dang beautiful! But I have been known to become weak from cuteness from just about any cutie.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I tell people their baby is beautiful even when they are far from it so i guess i am not always honest. I do have beautiful babies they didnt have that weird head shape when they were born. I dont think i have ever told anyone their child was better looking than mine, that would be weird to say "omgosh your child is so much better looking than mine". Honestly even ugly babys are beautiful to me, how could they not be? babys are a precious gift.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I might be biased. My baby is adorable :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think my child is very sweet - i can tell you after his last hair cut he wasnt the cutest kid on the block - he moved and the guy cutting his hair accidentally got him. poor guy it was So hard to cut the childs hair.

often times i get annoyed when i see -well one in particular- mother raves on and on about how cute her kid is and i look at the pictures and i just dont see it. - she talks about someone paying for their dinner because the kid was so cute and i could not make sense of that :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am actually totally honest about my children, they just happen to be the cutest children in the whole world!!!
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 9:32 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• me too but there are other ok babies lol
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:35 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• sounds like a desperate cry for attention and trying to be better than thou
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2010