flirting...

I can only describe this as flirting, my son, 9months, is such a ladies man.He does this only with women, which is cute. Say his dad is holding him and we are somewhere public, like a grocery store, he will tilt his head to the side, look at the woman of choice with a crooked half smile, and raise his eyebrows at her in an up and down motion.

women will flock over and say "Oh, your son is flirting with me. How old is he?" But they just run to my SO and say it, never to me, lol Like I'm not even the other parent.

Now my SO likes to hold our son everywhere we go, I think he likes the attention. Maybe these women are trying to flirt with SO because my son is flirting with them.

My SO cracked this, supposed to be funny, joke saying if he was ever single and needed a date, he just needs to take our son on a walk, ds can do the flirting, he can get the numbers. wth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I remember when I had my first ds my dh and I were visiting a hospital. His male cousins (both recently divorced) asked my dh to borrow the baby because he would be a chick. Magnet! lol I wasn't amused! lol but I guess it's true for some women. But really, how tacky of the women to ignore you. Next time you reply to their comments too.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Aww - LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My babies boys did all that the only one who has grown out of it is my eight year old and hes in the cootie phase lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my son flirted too when he was little little. aww. on the other side of it eee hubby needs a nap.. or something...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My dog... is a shameless flirt. My single guy friends would borrow her to pick up girls at the park.

Not the same thing... I know...
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 3:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• aww see men are BORN with this ability
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• ya my boys did that too, its cute.

Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2010