Dose your man or husband do everything possible for you? adult content

If he dose what dose he do?
If he doesn't what do you wish he'd do?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• absolutely. I can honestly say that he would go to the ends of the earth for me. I never actually ask him to do anything for me though. If he wants to do something, he does it, & I am thankful. I do not ask him to help around the house, I do not ask him for anything. He voluntarily takes out the trash, cleans the patio, mates the socks. I do everything else. In fact, I practically won't LET him do anything else around the house, simply because I feel like it is my job as a woman. I feel complete when I am taking care of our home. Plus he works so hard, all I want for him to do is come home, sit down, relax. But he does other things, like he will pull out a fresh towel for me in the morning for my shower, he randomly adds new songs to my IPod, he will brush my hair, put lotion on my skin, sing to me, leave little notes for me to find that say how much he loves me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes he does. Cleans when I ask him to, waits for me before going to bed, eats my food and tells me he likes it, surprises me with cute little things/flowers/favorite foods and makes me random candlelit bubble baths... He is also an amazing father =). I'd say he pretty much does everything I could ask for!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Awwww mune to but not the candles our bath is small lol
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No, he doesn't do that cute stuff anymore :(

He away on another deployment :(
    katy7980

Answer by katy7980 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ours is fairly small too, but we make it work! I have some really nice scented bubble bath and candles and he will put it all together for me and wash my hair. Despite the small tub, a nice head massage always feels great. =) Take care!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• @ Katy... We're Navy but he hasn't deployed since we've been together. Stationed in Hawaii at the moment and another 3-4 possibly 5 years before he will be considered deployable.

I feel for you. Hugs and cheers!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• he does his fair share MOST of the time. i cannot ask for more than that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• lol my hubby walks to work every day and has to walk five miles or more idk he gets up at 3am except Thursday he gets up at two and works eight or more hours and walks home..... he washes the dishes and helps with the kids till after dinner where he passes out from exhaustion :) my poor hubby but that is why I love him :)
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I dunno, but I know they do the best they can with what they got. I could probly do more myself, as well. Its a 2-way street :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010