could i be??

ok everyone i really need ur opinons...
i have been feeling really weird latley
i feel like im always hungry and ive been peeing alot
my boobs are killing me and i have been having some bad cramps
i havent missed my period but the pain i have been feeling isnt like it usually is when my period comes
i took a pregnancy test saturday night and it said no
but its only been 2 weeks
is there a chance that i could be...
o yea and usually i dont start cramping till like a week before my period and its still 5 days away but ive been cramping for like 4 days already..and the same thing with my breast???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Place both hands on your computer screen . . . . . . ah yes. Now concentrate.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Yes. You are pregnant.

Now go out and buy a damn test.
    rebabeach2

Answer by rebabeach2 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• but then y did the pregnancy test say no on saturday??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Because it's either too early or you're not pregnant. Only SOME women can get a positive that early, not all, it states that in the directions, they have percentages in there. You just have to wait and test again if you're late.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• its ur period on its way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• our opinions mean nothing. wait to see if you miss your period & if you do take another test. simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Boyfriend, husband . . . get your story straight please. My opinion is you are posting drama. You claim to be "almost 18" which obviously isn't old enough to know that women in a chat group cannot tell you if you are pregnant no matter how graphic you are in describing your cramps and sore boobs.

Cafemom will dump your account if you are not a mom btw. C ya.
    rebabeach2

Answer by rebabeach2 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• bec ause its early and i swear this is the same damn person asking the same damn question like 50 times in the past 2 days just switching small things and its really annoyinng stop looking for attenion if you think you are go to the damn dr or take ANOTHER test GD
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• not that we dont like her its jsut the same question being ask liek 5 times a day and by the same person ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• For the life of me, I can NOT understand why these women are ALWAYS asking if they're pregnant! There's only one way to find out. TAKE A DAMN TEST! Either at home or at the doc's office. Sheesh, quit crowding CF with all of these Am I pregnant queations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• First off if yall think that it is the same question dont answer because now you are giving them what they want you looking stupid answer the question over and over again or it could be some one else who just so happened to word it the same way. But i think if you are going to have these little nasty attitudes then just dont answer the damn question.
    Mommy2Joye

Answer by Mommy2Joye at 1:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008