• In the Spotlight:

What type of tv do you have????

is it a plasma, the old style box tv? what size and brand..?

how much did u pay for it?

we have two old style box tv's got them from family members. and i just bought hubby a 42 in for 398$ only because it was on sale. I honestly cant see buying a tv for 1000$!! :0
ours is a sony. just curious of what others have... i know alot of "men" have to have their plasma for theyre "man cave" lol.. but anyways what do u have?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 3:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• sony
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• it's crazy my mother is a home health aid and one of her clients had to go live with his daughter states away so he Gave his 42inch or bigger flat screen TV and remote to us.. for free... my parents have a super old tv vhs player combo in their room and my brother has a box TV in his room. I myself have nothing. i like tv but i used to use it as a night light cuz i am scared of the dark. i felt it was a weird thing to do so i got rid of the tv. it still sits on my floor... A big ole box tv. idk idc lol

oh the big flat screen is an LG
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we have 42 inch tv Vizio
    katy7980

Answer by katy7980 at 3:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we paid about $800 and we have a HUGE flat screen HD . was worth the investment .
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We have two 42 inches. One in our bedroom and one in our living room. Husbands is a Panasonic and mine is an LG LCD HDTV 1080p and 120hz. His specs are the same. I paid 1,500 for mine in April 2009 and got it before we were married. I am assuming he paid close to the same.

Plasma is a dying technology. The new hot thing is LED-LCD. =)

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• we have a 52 inch Sharp Aquos. We paid a some money for it, but it was on sale! lol
    ILoveMyKeiki

Answer by ILoveMyKeiki at 3:28 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• 42 inch Vizio LCD. I think we paid 700 for it?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:53 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We have a 42 inch Vizio flat screen not sure how much we paid for it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We have 2 tv's in our house. We have a 50 in Sony Bravia in the living room. There is a an older style Magnavox in my DD's room. The Sony cost $1100 on sale but worth every dime. The Magnavox was about $120, if I remember correctly.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• 42" 1020i Phillips HD. With the sale and my rewards coupon I think I saved 40%. $600.00 was the cost I believe.

Would love to go to a 50" yet we cannot. We have a beautiful handcrafted entertainment armoire that I refuse to part with. 42" is the largest that will fit. This television was my idea because I have a huge DVD collection. Both my kids have 27" digital ( not hd ) televisions in their rooms. Their video game systems look better on them.

Personally despite my love of films. I would not spend more than 1,500- 2,000 for a television. Unless I had a theatre room ( How how I dream ) with stadium seating, theatre chairs, dolby etc. I figure it would be like building a deck or pool. A social area for family and friends.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010