i felt moving and then it stopped...

i felt the baby move at 16 weeks and i was so happy but it has stopped since then... idk i have heard the heart beat twice so far and it was always really far away and quiet... i really WANT to feel the baby move and have it play with me... my son was like a little friend ... this one is just a stone. i am kind of emotional about the lack of movement.. someone help me snap out of it? or encouraging stuff... idk i am sad

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 3:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you talked to your Dr about it? If he/she says that everything is fine, then don't worry about it. My two little ones have completely different personalities.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• its very hard in the early days for consistant movement to be felt your little one is likely snuggled in a spot where its harder to feel the movement hon. hugs
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• hey sherri! it has been a few days since i have seen you lol

i haven't. my sonogram is aldsa;djakljs SEPTEMBER FIRST! lol i am so excited i can wait. two Ish weeks wont kill me. and then not only will i hear the baby i will get to see it too. waiting kills but i am 18 weeks right now... its gunna be okay lol... i keep telling myself that so much oh my
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 3:35 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Your baby should start being more active around 18 - 10 weeks.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2010