sherri and crazy

Thanks for the fun, but I've got to really go to bed now. I have to be up in 6 hours and halfway through I get the joy of getting up to pump breastmilk for Lily to use in the NICU.

P.S. This is random, but Tyheamma is actually a cipher of my name, which is Danielle. It usually gets shortened to Tyhe (Dani) or Amma (Elle), while Tyheam is Daniel... DH calls me Amma like it is my name (and if he says Danielle to me directly, it's bizarre). It comes from video games we played together while dating. Not a big deal, but thought I'd share since that's how my brain likes to think late at night.

P.S. I'm logging off after I hit send, so this will stay open until I log on again, whenever that is.

Thanks for the fun!

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 3:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Interesting thanks for sharing! I always like know what peoples sn's mean if they aren't obvious lol good day!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Have a good night! (Or should I say day at this point?) Love your name!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2010