feet....

do ir feet swell b4 u go into labor???? and does fetal movement increase or decrease?? bc i due n 1 day and its seems he moving more

the_warrixs1223

Asked by the_warrixs1223 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WHAT?!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I think everyone is different, but I had very little movement right before I went in to labor. I remember I got the best nights sleep before that morning when my water broke. I dropped a lot too. My feel didnt swell before I went in to labor, but they swelled the hell up after I gave birth and took a week to go down. I know not all women are the same though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My feet started to swell during the last couple of months of my pregnancy. Maybe he is fixing to come. I know with my first pregnancy with twins they were going crazy one night and kicking the heck out of me and everybody was joking with me about how I was going to go in to labor and BAM that next morning I lost my mucus plug and then my water broke and 8 hours later I was a mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i headr tat they slow down movement before you go in to labor but idk lol i really dont remeber my first time lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I can't remember either and I just had my last baby 18 months ago. I think that is right though. I think they do slow when you are in labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008