How many months old was your baby when you decided to TTC for another baby?

My hubby and I have been talking about TTC for another baby when our 3 months old daughter becomes 6-8 months old, we are not so sure though.

I'm just curious about yours :)

ProudMomma626

Asked by ProudMomma626 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• omg! lol...you'll have your hands full. I waited til my daughter was about two and a half. My aunt conceived her son when her daughter was 2 months old so their birthdays are less than a year apart...my mom has two sets of kids like this...so I guess people pull it off!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• 2.5 years, 2.5 months, 2.5 years/ They have all been the same the 2.5 years splits the older child(ren) was so excited for a new baby brother or sister and the 2.5 months splits didn't know the difference.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• my son was 8 months when we become pregnant with our daughter. they are 17 months apart and it's hard! He wants momma when she NEEDS me and I feel bad for having to tell him to wait. But he loves her and he tries to help out with her ( he gets me diapers for her and throws the yucky ones in the sink for me) so I know he doesn't hold it aginst her.
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• DD was 4 years 5 months when we got pregnant with DS.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2008