How many months old was your baby when you decided to TTC for another baby?

My hubby and I have been talking about TTC for another baby when our 3 months old daughter becomes 6-8 months old, we are not so sure though.

I'm just curious about yours :)

ProudMomma626

Asked by ProudMomma626 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it would be great my son is 6months old and i want another one. There God gift to us and do what makes u and your hubby happy
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well my girls were a little over two years old when I found I was pregnant. Which was great for us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• n/a found out i was accidentally pregnant when my kid was 4! good luck with 2 small children if that's what you want :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:52 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL I never TTC :) I have 3. ages 9, 2 1/2, and 15 months

the youngest are 16 months apart (got pregnant when he was 7 months). It's been rough, but much better than I thought it would be. At first I was devastated that I was pregnant again.

Hardest part- DIAPERS! LOL way too many! it's expensive and just gets annoying to always be changing one.

Nap time is my savior though :) gotta love it that they nap together.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• neither of mine were planned and they are 19 months apart. i found out for sure a week before my daughters 1st bday. honestly, i wish i waited a little bit longer. my daughter didnt start walking until she was 15 months old so i had to carry a 25 lb baby all the time when i was 5 months pregnant and it wasnt good for me to do because it put strain on my belly esp that i had bleeding problems early on. dealing with a newborn and a 19 month old is sereiously exhausting i can not see myself being able to manage if they were any closer together and im just a sahm. she is learning how to be a my helper (shes 22 months old now) and shes just learning that she cant be rough with the baby. she use to try to kick her because she didnt know any better. i know someone who has them 13 months apart and they said they dont remember much about their second one because they were so busy looking after the 2 of them.
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 2:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i never tried. my son is almost 7 and my baby is 9 months but due to birth control failures ( cant sue depo) I am 3 months along. my biggest issue is breast feeding i am really tired of it already and to cheap to buy formula

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My hubby and I knew we wanted more kids so when my 2nd was 7 mos old we started ttc. What we didn't plan on though was that I would immediately get pregnant, and not only that, but with twin!!! Looking back I wish I had waited just a little bit longer. I now have three in diapers and one in pull-up for sleeping.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I never ttc I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd "oops" baby when my DD was 3 and my LO was born about a month before my DD turned 4.
    kirstensmommie

Answer by kirstensmommie at 11:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• im still ttc but my little girl is 2
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 6:10 PM on May. 4, 2009