has anyone had a laparoscopy and dye test under general anaesthetic?

i have been trying to conceive for over two years i am 35 years old. I have tried accupuncture, herbs, dietary changes, fertility yoga etc etc........ I did conceive in january and miscarrried and nothing since! i am now having a laparoscopy in a few weeks, i am scared to death! I wish i had conceived so i didnt have to go through this.

sahin

Asked by sahin at 5:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My last one was four years ago. It's really not that bad, I had cramping afterward, but nothing too horrid. It was well worth it, I now have a gorgeous 2.5 yo!! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no but heres a bump, if u dont get answers u can always google it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i did but i was several years ago , they tried to check me without going through general but the dr said i was in to much pain because i had a congential cervix (kept asking what that meant). i know afterward i was groggy and in a lot of pain but i wanted to know what was going on that is where they diagnosed me polycystic-ovary-disease and put me on clomid.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010