How come famous women NEVER have stretch marks???

OK I am sure that there are some, but it always seems like 3 or 4 months after having a baby they are down to a size 5 and in a bikini and look like they were never pregnant. I know they have personal trainers and dieticians and probably people that cook for them too, but those things don't make stretch marks disappear. Whats the secret???? LOL!!!
And to all the people who are going to say I am jealous and to leave the people alone this is only half serious. Although stretch mark reducing tips are appreciated.

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• stretch marks are beautiful. They are the memories and souvenirs (if you will) of my boys when they were inside my body and the little tiny scrunched up things they were so long ago. Kinda like a tattoo commemorating my children's birth to this world. I hated the marks at first, too, but realized how special they were to me after my kids started leaving their childhood behind more and more, I realized those marks were all I really had of them as small kids anymore. Wierd I know :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• They have personal trainers and chefs so they don't get fat and can help them get back into shaoe fast.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I've seen pictures in glamour of women with stretchmarks, they have them on their breasts and stomach just like we do. For the most part they don't get them as bad as the worst stretchmarked women, because they have good genetics, which is why they're famous in the first place. But as for not getting them at all... you just have to look at non air brushed pictures... anyone can be stretchmark free in a photograph.
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 6:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• sweety its called airbrushing. they have stretch marks but they are usually brushed out of the pictures. the paparazzi though sometimes catch the real deal
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm pregnant with my fifth child and I've never gotten any stretch marks. During every pregnancy I've used Palmers Cocoa Butter to rub on my belly.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It's genetics DesertRose75, not your cocoa butter.

And famous women either have good genetics or good airbrushers. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well they don't become a fat ass in the first place. Then of course it helps that they don't actually have to work, so they can dedicate several hours a day to working out.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Stretch marks are genetic. They have them, we just don't see them. They have waterproof makeup to hide mommy marks.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Airbrushing!!!!

Some may not have as many, likely because of personal trainers, special diet, etc. - they have access to a lot more than us normal women do. But I'd bet money that they still have stretchmarks, and still have issues with the baby pouch. They have stylists to make it not so noticeable.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with the others....airbrushing!
    I didn't get any with my 1st, a few with my 2nd and a bunch with my 3rd, despite Vit. E oil and Palmer's. If you are going to get them, you'll get them!
    I also think it has to do with how tiny you were to begin with and how much you gained / stretched.
    But... mine have faded over time. If you are really concerned, you can get laser treatments to get rid of them... expensive, but effective.
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 12:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010