Do people look at your computer screen when they come talk to you?

Thats so annoying. Nothing to hide, but if your coming over to talk to me, look at me...not what I'm doing on my computer.

I end up putting down my laptop screen when they come over so they won't do that.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• When I read your question I was thinking yes they do and it's soooo very annoying! I agree with you!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes ...and it bothers me ....I think it is rude....
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 7:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Honestly I could careless, it's not like I'm doing anything illegal on it or anything.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yep at work all the time. Doesn't bother me.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My dh used to do it all the time, not checking up on me but just curious. It's as bad as reading over my shoulder if I was sitting down with a book. What I ended up doing is when he came over to peer at the screen, I would close my browser, jump up, and say "oh did you need the computer?" Of course he said "no, go ahead and do what you're doing" but I made a big deal out of letting him use it (not in a bitchy way, just being really really nice about it). He doesn't do that anymore.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think it's good to glance at what someone's doing, so you have some idea whether or not it's a bad time to interrupt them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yes and it is rude and i always minimize whatever i am doing, so they cant be nosy.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2010