Do you ever mistake being nice with flirting?

My DH is very friendly with women, but sometimes being friendly looks like flirting, even tho I know he's 100% loyal to me (and I'm standing right there), that little Jealousy Bug twitches sometimes but I reign it in, cuz I know he's just being friendly with the lady we're talking to... I can say one thing my DH is a huge flirt, always does it with me, and its hard to tell sometimes, although I trust him. I know before me he had alot of GFs and "female fans". I'm the one that won his heart though.

I've talked to him about it and he assures me that (1) he's just being sociable and not trying to flirt and apologized to me if it came across that way and (2) he jokingly said if he was gonna flirt he wouldn't do it with me standing right there to which I conceded he had a point. :)

That ever happen to you, tho?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• hey, some women would just love to tell you he is flirting to get under your skin. as long as he is keeping it above the belt (so to say) i would say he is just being friendly. it's a fine line, but it's not like you can tell him he can't talk to anyone.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yes whenever my dh talks to a female to be nice they all seem to blush like he is flirting he laughs everytime at them and im not with him all the time so i trust him so i find it funny it happens to me too whenever im nice to a guy very time it happen we both are more then happy to tall each other
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine is overly friendly sometimes. He doesn't mean for it to come off that way. I remember him shopping at a store and they would send out coupons in the mail and one of the girl's that worked there would put handwritten notes on his coupons. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My DH is friendly with everyone. It's him, and part of what I love about him. I'm the same way, and neither of us gets jealous or insecure.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010