When there's no more war, will you still be thanking Vets?

even though they are safely home and not in danger anymore?
FYI--- most military members already were safely at home or not involved in the War at all.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• there would probably never have been war if US would just mind there own damn business
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It doesn't matter, either way they are here to protect us. And I will always be Thankful to them for all that they have done and all that they will do in the future.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• **in my heart
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• There will ALWAYS be war. I am not saying it is right, it is just human nature. We are jealous beasts who want what others have. We are egotistical beasts who think our way is the only way. We are selfish beasts who don't know how to share. We are proud beasts who want everyone to know that we are better than they are.
    These things will never change. I wish with my whole heart they would but it is the nature of the beast.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I will always be thankful to all our Vet's and their service.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I will always be grateful to the vets for doing what they think is right for this country. They will hold a dear place in my hears seeing as I have a few family members that are currently serving.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• and to answer your question..no i do not go around thanking vets..i feel sorry for them
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The Vets have a very long history, not just what is going on currently. I live very close to one of the hospitals where many live. Not only do they give their lives, they give their body parts and give their minds. Back then (earlier "wars") they really felt they were doing something for their country. But I tell you what, the newer ones coming back from overseas are so disgusted with what America is doing. Regardless, I will support these men (and women). I love them. I am a Vet myself and served in Washington DC under President Carter's administration. So, it is not just war they serve, but a whole lot more.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 8:26 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• even back then..it was all over oil..still is. I'm sure they didnt know and thats why i am sorry for them
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am a Navy veteran, so I will always support our veterans. Even though I do not agree with this war at all, I still support the troops.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010