Do you think Muslims are taking over the world?

Type 'Muslims taking over the world' into google and TONS of things come up. Seems like this is a legit concern- especially in Europe. Their birth rate is higher compared to Europenas and North Americans, they don't seem to bend to customs and cultures of the Countires they move to and some say there is evidence that they expect their new Country to change for THEM. There are people who say it's an inside 'conspiracy' to silently and slowly take over. What is your opinion on this subject? Is this a concern of yours? Why or why not?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Something wrong with hippies? At least they are peaceful, nonjudgemental people. I'd like to be more like them.

I think what we are in more danger of taking over the world is mass hysteria regarding any one race or faith. It seems that for every step forward in realizing the dream of world peace, we take two steps backward when a religion--be it Muslim or Christianity or any other--tries to enforce its beliefs on others. Believe it or not, without the egos associated with religion, we could learn to live peacefully with each other, if we were to respect that we are allowed to worship (or not) as we see fit--provided that it does not infringe on the rights of others.
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:54 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You can type in anything on Google and tons of things pop up.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No it doesn't concern me. The world would be a better place if we could just accept each other and live peacefully. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to violence and suffering.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well then i guess the duggers are doing everything right...lets all have 18 plus kids
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Not a concern of mine. Think its a fear factor game to play. Same they do here with the "in 25 years whites will be the minority"....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Sounds like a conspiracy thoery to me.

Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What is happening is Northern Africans are moving to Europe and are not integrating into the system. It has nothing to do with Islam everything to do with their customs. Most of them are Moroccans.

I don't see this happening in the US.  All about fear.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• shay1130... I thought the same thing! Although I don't know if giving birth only to populate the Country with only Christians is any better...

LMAO!! Right!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• IhartU. Sharia Law is a way of life for Muslims, not entirely a judicial system. There is no way Sharia law -as in the way people think of Sharia Law in Saudi Arabia- will ever be implementing in the judicial systems in countries of Europe. Now I am aware of a Sharia Law court in the UK, but no other European country. That's 46 other countries. Muslims practising Shariah Law does not mean they do not obied by the laws in the country they reside in, the Prophet Muhammad even stated this. They must obey the laws of where they live. Like I stated before about the Northern Africans, they are milking the social system for all it's worth. Sitting on their butts, not getting a job, having baby after baby and collecting money from the country's government.  That's what is pissing off the natives of these countries.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think they are TRYING to, but they will never EVER succeed at it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2010