Peace loving Muslims are irrevelant?

Not sure of the validity of this author but the message is very clear.

A German's View on Islam
A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
cont.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Very insightful article and I agree with him. By the peaceful Muslims not standing up to the non peaceful ones, they are basically sitting back and doing nothing- which can only lead to disaster. He gave great examples of that very thing happening time and again...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:47 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Everyone fears the fanatics of any group. I get what they guy is saying. But, that does not mean that we should lump all Muslims together as terrorists. AND, there are many muslims who ARE standing up. But, we just don't want to bother with them. We'd rather focuss on the fanatics & lump all muslims together as part of them.

http://www.muslimsforpeace.org/

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That is a very good article carpy and you are right...they dont get it and never will. If they had any sense they ould see the peril that PEACEFUL Muslims are in too.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The fact is Muslims aren't silent about their religion being twisted, they are quite vocal. But Radical Islam is rolling on anyways.

That's the point.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• There are so many holes in this....too many for me to really care. BUT I thought I would provide this link from an American Muslim: Rebuttals from Muslims Against Terror: http://www.cafemom.com/group/111473/forums/read/12083213/Rebuttals_from_muslims_against_terror

The fact is Muslims aren't silent about their religion being twisted, they are quite vocal. But hey who wants to hear about Muslims condemning terrorists?   The fear factor would fade away and America needs to live in fear right?!  Plus it doesn't sell papers when the Muslims are put in a good light.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 9:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Jewjewbee you twit, I posted a linky. If you can't read, I can't help you
    -----
    If you can't find a better proof nobody can help you either. twot.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Carpy, this article is thought-provoking and extremely relevant. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

The fanatics will destroy us all if we stand aside and let them. That is the lesson we must take from Hitler and apply today.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• . People knew and did nothing. YOU don't get it.
    -------
    Isn't that what the OP is saying here. that people DO know and they aren't doing anything? I think she DOES get it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Momentofpeace,

The Dr. that wrote the letter does not hate Muslim, you messed the whole point of what he wrote. Your ignorance is showing. 415.0000 Americans solders &  sailors lost there lives saving England , France and other countries. When Americans did get into the war, they put everything into it, their treasure & our people lives. The rest of us sacrificed & gave up a lot to save your butts.You ask the older people of France, England and other countries what America did for them, they still appreciate what we did. 

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• MomentofNoPeace,

Towns in France still have statues and memorials in there town squares for the American soldiers who freed them from their occupation by the Germans.

Go check out all of those American graveyards all over Europe with their rows and rows of crosses and stars of David of Americans solders who gave their all to save Europe. Then give me your bullshit about us rewriting history.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010