Jen Aniston vs Bill O'Reilly- who cares- time to move on

It's Murphy Brown vs Dan Quale all over again. If a woman wants to have a baby- it is her right to do so. End of discussion.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not going to flip out about it but every child needs a father. Our country would be a lot better off if every child had a mother and a father. JMO. Aside from that I could care less what she does.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• She makes enough money to support an army. She doesn't need a man
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• clapping

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I will say this. O'Reilly's point was valid. Aniston can support a child should she choose to have one. The 16 year old who idolizes her and many emulate her cannot.

On the other hand.. my oldest dd will be 18 next month. Her father was not part of her life for the first 16 years. I had an idea where he was but chose not to contact him because I believed it was in her best interest. When he found us 2 years ago he turned our lives upside down and caused some major problems. He proved me right. A child needs the right father in their lives. The wrong person can make their lives worse than it would've been without them.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Do you people realise that she was saying this for the upcoming movie she is going to be in. Even O'Reilly said this, and he also said that every child would be better off having both a Mother & Father in their life. It's not always possible, and O'Reilly knows that, but it would be nicer if a child could have both loving parents.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have no idea what you mean....care to fill me in?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am all for any woman, who has the maturity, heart and the funds to raise a child, having a baby---whether by adopting or artificial insemination,whatever. Good for her.
    And Bill O'Reilly is a pompous a$$ who needs to keep his conceited mouth shut.
    It can't be said enough.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• A single mother CAN do an amazing job and I know single mothers who raise better kids than married couples do. But, as a whole in a general sense, it's better for a child to have a father and a mother who love the child and are committed to raising him/her the best they know how. It's how God planned it.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• She can hire a manny - that might be a better father figure than some kids have. :)
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 10:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yeah, see, I don't care for either of them. But I side with her on this issue.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010