Ideas for small bachelorette party

Last minute, I know, I'm throwing a friend a SMALL bachelorette party tomorrow. It's at my friends apartment, with a total of 5-6 people. We're doing dinner/drinks. Low key. But I'm looking for and fun and easy games to play or any other ideas you may have.

Krysta622

Asked by Krysta622 at 9:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A cute stripper & alcohol are a must! Forget the games unless they are drinking games. Have fun.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i hate staying in- would see how in expensive you could get a luxury car or limo and bring a few bottles with you to tour the town
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 9:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm doing this as a favor to the groom, as I've known him 10+ years. Although Jenn asked me to be a bridesmaid, we're not that close (yet) though I'm sure we will become closer the longer they are together. The MOH and other bridesmaids are all family and friends that she's known FOREVER, and out of the group, I'm the only one who asked if she needed any help with anything, what can I do? We're on a very low (read: non existant) budget, so going out is not in the cards, sadly. My best friend, Christina, who has also known the groom about as long as I have, offered for us to do something at her place. She's not even in the wedding, so it's very much appreciated that she's letting us have it there, cooking with me, and throwing in on the money. Alcohol is planned, but unfortunately, no stripper. The other guests, well I don't even know them! Just looking for some cute ideas to do during the evening.
    Krysta622

Comment by Krysta622 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Aug. 19, 2010