LAST OF TROOPS PULLING OUT OF IRAQ TODAY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WELL AS A MILITARY WIFE AND MOTHER I'M GLAD, AND AS FAR AS DEATHS OF OUR MEN GLAD. NOW LETS PRAY THEIR WILLING AND ABLE TO PROTECT THEIR OWN PEOPLE , ESP. FOR A COUNTRY THAT KILL THEIR OWN. HOPEFULLY THIS DOESN'T BACK FIRE AND THEY GO BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm glad we are out too, BUT I wish we never went in the first place. I pretty sure the families of the over 260,000 innocent Iraqi Civilians wished we never invaded them either. But hey Iraq had WMD...oh wait.

Let's face it, they are going to kill each other, there is nothing we can do about it. You have to look at the history. Do you know how many Iraqis are actually of Iranian decent? I wonder what side they are on. NOW what are we going to do with Iran?? We pretty much handed Iraq to Iran on a silver platter.  Iran has been stealing land from Iraq all this time....now I'm sure they will do it at a much quicker pace.

That is the major fear....we need to do NOTHING, NOTHING at all!

I'm still glad we are leaving and I am so happy for the families of the troops.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 9:23 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It has to happen. If Iraq can't stand on their own then they are toast. We will have $50 thou of our men and women to help in continued training and I figure they will be there for some time. At least till Obama needs to pacify his base before 2012 election.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I remember Obama saying that Bush's surge would not work. I guess Obama was wrong once again.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with you. I just hope the Iraqis are able to keep their country stable.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am happy. But they should never have been there in the first place. I want them to get everyone out of Afghanistan too.
    Yes---I am still happy I voted for Obama.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm so happy to hear this. I didn't even know this was happening, haven't watched the news in awhile. I just hope they give them the help they may need. Some men come back changed.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:30 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Its about time! We should pull all the rest out of every other country as well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:31 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I just heard this morning that they're pulling out. That's exciting!
    My three brothers are in the military as well as some friends. I'm glad that they won't be going to Iraq anymore.
    Now if we could only finish up in Afganistan. Then my brother, Rich could come home and watch his boys grow up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Thank you Obama for keeping your word and ahead of schedule.... This is a good day !!!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• This is a good day. Too bad we are still in Afghanistan, we need to get of there to.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 19, 2010