VENTING :( please help me feel better

Well it looks like i'll be on my 2nd try with clomid this time 100mg. Af came 5days early:( But im wondering should i still POT? I have been stressed a lot with my job n SO could that be why af came? My breast are still sore and a lil tender but i was thinking its b/c of the meds... Is there anything that I could be doing wrong? :( so sad right now... but LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Baby Dust to you!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Never used it, but here's a bump.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• good luck

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• @Misteh and Fiatpax THANK YOU BOTH
    @MyAngel whats a bump?
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Not sure why period would come early. Ask the doc.
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 9:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• are you sure its your period? you should go to your doctor if you are ttc and taking meds and stuff and if you are feeling diferent like with your breat i think you should get checked out if your period is regular and came early. that happened to me when we were trying i though it was my period but instead i was just having vaginal bleeding and i was pregnant already. oh and a bump means so your question stay on top so other people can answer it. usually when someone doesnt have an aswer she will give you a bump so your questions keeps appearing aso other ladies can answer it good luck :)
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• good lucvk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Alejandra thank you very much... And my af only stayed on for 4 days but i have a appt on the 31st so we will see and thanks again to all
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010