Do you...

If you have more than one child.. do you secretly have a favorite one? Or is that not right...

janieishappy

Asked by janieishappy at 9:45 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't have more than one child, but I had read thats it's perfectly normal to have a favorite one that switches with how good they are behaving.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have two little girls and one on the way--i love them all the same.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• There's no favorites with me. I love them all.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I HAD 3 AND YOU DO LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME. BUT I HAD ONE THAT ALWAYS HAD A HAPPY SMILEY FACE NO MATTER WHAT. THE OTHER WAS ALWAYS WHINING, SO I GUESS FOR A WHILE I DID FAVOR THE SMILEY ONE, BUT THE WHINEY ONE TURNED OUT TO BE A VERY HELPFUL, CARING, YOUNG LADY. MY SON I FAVORED FOR MANY YEARS BECAUSE MY S/O WAS IN THE MARINES FOR 4 YEARS AND HE KEPT ME SANE AND HE WAS A PART OF WHAT I DIDN'T HAVE OF HIM. PLUS HE WAS AN ONLY CHILD FOR 14 YEARS. THE SMILEY CHILD WAS KILLED SO NOW THE TWO LEFT ARE BOTH MY FAVORITES.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have 4 children, a girl and 3 boys. While I adore all of my children, I have a unique bond with my daughter. I don't know if it is because she is my first born or because she is my only girl - but there is something a little different about our relationship.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:18 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would say I Love all three the same but each differently. My first born is my rock every single day and the one that can make me feel beter when noone else can but hes a HANDFUL LOL!, the middle is the only girl and so is special that way and the baby is the baby lol and makes hime special becasue of it, he also had a very very rough start to his life and we almsot lost hime so it makes me love him extra hard. So I dont think I favor one over the other but I love them each in a different way.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I love all my children, none are what would be considered a favorite either by me or my DH.

However, liking is a different story LOL. There are times when I like one or two more than another depending on behavior,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010