Where can I take my 6 month old?

Hello All,
I need some suggestions on how to entertain my 6 month old boy. What to do, where to go, how do I meet mothers with kids around the same age (6month) like mine, so he can start interacting with other little ones. Any would be helpful. I might have done most of them but any new would be most appreciated. I find myself taking walks alot of him cause he seem to enjoy that more than talking, singing, dancing for him at home.

For example: taking him to a petting zoo....is that going to entertain him more or will I be more entertained than him.

Thank you.

pvn34

Asked by pvn34 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• DD LOVES the park, especially the swings and slides. She's always been a big people watcher too.

As far as meeting other mothers, you might check out http://www.meetup.com for groups in your area.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The schools in my area do a way to grow program with playgroups to let Moms meet other Moms. 6 month old babies don't really need interaction with other babies, Moms need interaction with other Moms.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:52 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• try ur local library for storytime and ask the librarian for local idea on where to go.check you newspaper for local things goin on in town.go to place like mcdonald and burgerking that has playgrounds.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010