If you work but get home before your SO, or if you are a SAHM

Do you "freshen" yourself up before he gets home?

I always make sure my make up is done (I go for a natural look, light blush, mascara, & some lip stain), hair is pretty, & that I am not dressed like a slob. Even if I have been cleaning all day, I make sure I wear some cute yoga pants & a cute tank top.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to, and i really should start it back up.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 10:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No I don't clean up for him, I know that he loves me just the way I am.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my BF loves me just the way I am as well, but he definitely appreciates that I make an effort to keep myself up.
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I can't always....but I do try to at least 75% of the time. If he can't love me ugly..then he can't love me at all, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, when I was younger, not so much any more. I should. But, I always made sure I was presentable and looked nice for him. He's the one I was married to and wanted to impress the most, so I did.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Good rule Kimberly! LOL
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• There are some days like the other day he came home from work and I was all decked out. Then there are days when he comes home and I am in sweats with my hair in a ponytail. He tells me I look beautiful everyday so it doesn't matter to me. I do what I feel like doing. And well put Kimberly.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no, never had to. i'm normally dressed anyway, and my hair is brushed...and i don't wear make up. i like to stay natural...it's the way God wanted me to look, why change it?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well when i work... he is either at work until i am in bed - no need - or he is home before me... so he sees me all run down in my work clothes (that are pretty cute) then i put on something comfy.. he does care... he prefers me naked! lol i like that line that if cant love you ugly then he cant love you at all... i think when you have been married for a long time like me... the focus really moves to the emotional connection and you Know that you are attracted to each other and dont need to be so superficial on a daily basis.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, I usually shower in late afternoon after all the house stuff is done & when my Son wakes from his nap. But since my Son is like watching a rocket zoom around, by the time my DH gets home I'm a wreck again!! Oh well, at least I try! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010