Baby fever!!

I've got it BAD!! My daughter is almost 11 months old, after I had her I swore I would never have another baby (that crap hurt! lol) but lately ALL i can think about is having another baby, I dream about it at night and day dream about it all day...Will this pass? Im not in a great position at the moment to have another baby, Hubby and I are just starting to get our finances under control and begining the process of buying a home, but I REALLY want to have another baby...like now! lol did anyone else go through this? If so how did you handle it?

SavannasMommy09

Asked by SavannasMommy09 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Honey ive had baby fever for that past 2 years haha. My husband has it worse then i do. We are going to start trying again this time next year.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 10:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah, I have baby fever too. I have a 10 month old & since about 6 months, I've wanted another. I'm in NO way ready for another one but for some reason, it still doesn't stop the fever.

I'm sure it will pass eventually=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Go hang out with some people that have 2 kids under 2, or better yet, baby sit someone else's kid(s) for the weekend. That kind of chaos is great birth control.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am so going through this right now! My fience and I are working finances out and looking toward the future to have another child but I want one now lol. Its hard but all I think is that we have to be ready. I had 2 children unplanned and really want one that is planned. So we made a checklist. Get money saved, Get fience better job, Get a house, Get a better car, and then BABY! make your own list and it helps me.
    Kaylarf

Answer by Kaylarf at 10:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have baby fever also, and have for the past year. Hubby and I were going to try for a baby last year at this time but decided it would be better if we waiting. So it has gotten progressively worse over the course of athe year. We are now actively TTC so hoping I can put it to rest soon!!
    Sonylena

Answer by Sonylena at 10:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LOL...I have had baby fever for 14 years. My son is 14 and I think I can finally pull it off soon.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have baby fever, and have had it for about 4 months now. I talked to Dh and he said he wasn't ready... and I was like.. I don't mean now (even though I wanted it now :P) and we decided on next spring/summer. It really helps to set a date and figure it out. We set that date because Dd will be 2 and we'd like to have them close, but not too close.

Good luck :)
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 10:15 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I've had it and it eventually passed. If anything at all, sit down and think things out. Set a date (like after your financially stable) if you need to, to ease your mind of it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The World Health Org says to wait 3 years before ttc. It takes that long to recover so you can provide a good womb environment for the baby. It's hard to take care of a baby and a toddler or 2 yo by yourself.

Consider getting a dog or cat or fostering for a rescue org. Fostering is a good option because you get to try out having a pet and they pay all the vet bills and may even pay for food and litter. If you decide you want to adopt the dog or cat you get to do that. I have a 3 pound Chihuahua that's my "baby". He lays on my breasts to nap and likes to be carried in a baby sling. When I take him places he sticks his little head out to look around. I got him from a shelter.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010