First date, first kiss question.

What would you do if your date (first date with this person) asks you if they can kiss you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on if I was into it or not.. but I probably wouldn't be because I am in a very happy relationship with my SO! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• That all depends on how the date went!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I guess it would depend on if I wanted to kiss them. If I liked them and wasnt ready I would just be flirty and say something... "Ask me again after our next dinner." Or "do I look that easy? You are going to have to wait I'm not that kind of girl" but I would be sweet and maybe even touch their stomach or arm when I told them so they woud know it wasnt rejection it was just to soon.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Depends on if I would want to kiss them or not. I kissed my husband on our third date. Apparently he thought i was just being nice going out with him and was afraid to kiss me LOL!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If he's asking,the "moment" isn't there. I'd say maybe next time or something

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would say "no." Then I would say that kisses are between people who really know and care for one another, and I don't know you that well yet. "Yet" qualifies your statement and implies that you would like to get to know him better and perhaps one day, you will know and care for him enough to allow him to kiss you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Tell him yes and see if he's worth a second date
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'd say no, period... I have never said yes, they should just go for it...
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2010