how do people do that?!

how do people just LEAVE and leave a situation and start over? i feel like thats what i need to do. no one in my life is positive right now... they all put me down.. EVERY SINGLE one of them. i dont have a SINGLE person to go to if i need someone to talk to. but i need to be able to stand for myself and support myself.. how in the world do people just DO IT? just drop everything and start over? with not much money at all to do that?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• You live uncomfortable. I left my family business and comfort to live out my dreams. I slept in my truck quite a few nights. I stayed with friends. I worked 2 jobs saved up enough to get a studio apartment. I slept on the floor 3 months and lived without cable or a housephone for 6 months. Went on the net in internet cafes. You just have to focus on what you really want and set mini goals. One day I recall my simple goal was to take a hot bath and sleep in a real bed. It's not easy but if you want it it can happen
    EmpressCrawford

Answer by EmpressCrawford at 2:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• so where should i start? i really have no idea. i have a baby on the way, and i promised her i will always take care of her, i have 4 months to get on my own two feet. i just dont know where to start....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• this is a difficult question cause you have a baby on the way. It depends where you live. how much money you have to start over. what skills you have to get a job. and what situation are you in that requires a totally fresh start. First you have to love yourself nad your baby alot. and know that you 2 are the only ones that matters. in your heart you have to really decide that you are going to leave everything behind because you deserve better. Pray before you go to sleep and ask god for guidence. Decide where you want to go. How is the job market where you want to go? how is the rent? you have acess to the internet so do some research. if you have specifics feel free to pm me and I'll see what we can find.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 2:54 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I admit that I don't know you at all, but from the questions I've seen you answer it does seem like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders :) Try not to stress to much, you'll figure it out!
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• www.findmyspot.com It is a questionairre that helps you find your "perfect" place to live based on a series of questions. It's really accurate and fun. I wish you well in what ever you decide. If you like small southern towns I need a good friend.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You just get up and do it. When my hubby and his ex divorced. He left GA and came back to NJ with $160.00 in his pocket. He struggled but he made it. It's all about wanting something and doing it. Good luck Mama!!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2008