I live in Suffolk, Long Island...and was wondering if any mom out there new of a really good dance studio to send my daughter (5 1/2)?

interested in putting my daughter in to dance class, in the Medford, NY area. And just want to know of a good one to put my daughter into, somewhere that I know my money isn't going to go to waste! Thanks for help.

inezmm2000

Asked by inezmm2000 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Nope
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:12 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I would ask your neighbors who may know of the dance studios in your area. Or conduct your OWN research, by getting out your local yellow pages, calling the studios, and scheduling a tour/info session with the owner--preferably when you can watch a class in session. Ask too, if they allow a couple of trial classes before you commit, and then ask your daughter if she likes it!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010