Question about Camcorder?

I have a Canon Optura 20 Camcorder that i have had for about 4 years. It was working great and then all of a sudden when i try to use it outside the screen goes almost white like the outside is too bright for the camera. It has never done this before. Works fine indoors. I have went through the menu on the cam and tried to figure out whats wrong. It needs a new backup battery could that be the problem? If anyone has any advice that would be great. I looked up online but most websites charge for advice. How sad...Lol. Thanks!

Momofboys22

Asked by Momofboys22 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Have you tried taking it to a repair place or circuit city. or something like FRY"s. Frys sells alot of computer items, camera and things, and pretty much everybody there knows what they are talking about. Just see if some can give you a couple of ideas. I know Im not much of a help.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 3:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010