Well...that was embarressing.. adult content

So this morning i hear a knock at my door..well more like a constint banging..it was at 7am. I thought it was my mother starting problems again about my nephew..so i hopped out of bed wraped my sheet around me(i had clothes on but no bra) so i wraped my sheet around my top so my boobs were flopping everywhere..

As i get to the door im looking out and i see this guy, and hes like Hello?..Well i peaked my head out the door and theres my fine lookin neighbor muscles and all just staring at me in my sheet..telling me he ran over a dog in his driveway and he thought it was ours.. It wasnt ours thank the lord..

We just bought this house nad moved in last month i havent met these neighbors yet...and now im way to embarressed to even step out my door. lol

SunShineMoMM

Asked by SunShineMoMM at 10:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, embarrassing. But he should have expected that at 7 in the morning :) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:34 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• too funny!! :)
    inezmm2000

Answer by inezmm2000 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LOL i'm sorry i can't help but laugh but i completely understand...at least you had clothes on though! better than nothing!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• lol, and at least u had clothes on! and poor guy was probably more embarrassed that he might've ran over your dog :( at least u have something funny to break the ice next time u 'run into' each other :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:36 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't find that embarrassing. He woke you up, you get what you get when you wake me up :) Medusa hair and all.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 10:37 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• He was probably so worried about the fact that he might have killed your dog that he didnt even notice :) you can hope anyways :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• awww, poor doggy :(
    Well..now you know the hot neighbor guy is not only hot and muscly but he has decency to...thinking that he may have ran over your precious doggy and came knocking to tell you.
    Eye Candy with an extra sweetness...ok..let me quit thinking over here..me and my romance books get the better of me sometimes!!! LOL
    Oh and..I'm sure he didnt mind your sheet :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:38 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LOL thanks for the laugh this morning
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• haha i didnt have my glasses on either, so i was all probably wincing at him, with that stupid look that involves ur mouth half way open and with my hair everywhere and my ponytail half way falling out...
    SunShineMoMM

Comment by SunShineMoMM (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• maybe the hot neighbor is thanking his lucky stars because HIS hot neighbor came to the door like that?
    you may be the hot neighbor now
    he could be excited to get another looksie to you!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:41 AM on Aug. 19, 2010