why do people

ask for honest answers but get butt hurt over what they hear i for one wont sugar coat it i just dont understand if you dont want the truth dont ask for it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• word!! Are you referring to the recent question accusing Obama voters not caring about 911 victims? They want to see if there's anyone else out there like them, haters, ricists, closed minded idiots
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• not just that one but ll of them its so ridiculous people need to stop crying and grow up they got what they asked for the truth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I agee with all of you :)
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 2:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• geeze have my posts delted well what ever anonymous did that then your just a smessed up as the people that dont want what they ask for anyone says anything that you feel threating you wanna cry congrats but i still have one one here ...... PS not the first anonymous poster on here lol just so you know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I saw this question like 10 times already! damn if u dont want anybody saying anything negative then stop posting the same question over and over and over again!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you are the a hole GD why dont yhou grow up ... your probably one of those a holes that post al that crap oh i want an honest answer but i cant handle the truth so im gonan cuse you out and tell you ur wrong ... wow grade A
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yor gonan cuse me out??

do you mean...

"I'm going to cuss you out"??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• And, yet only one person here (not including me) is not anonymous. I find that very funny. Especially YOU, brave OP.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• And, seriously, someone on here probably should not have posted anon so they could get the medical help they need because they are clearly having a stroke.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Clueless ~ You just had me spit hot tea at my screen with your last comment. LOL
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008