Have you ever had a dream that you cant forget and it bothers you?

I had a dream last night that we had a ghost in our house and we were leaving to stay with my parents until we could sell our house to buy a new one.

I feel like the dream went on for hours and hours....I woke up....went back to sleep and STILL dreamed the same thing again!

In the dream the ghost would not stop playing our piano......now I have to walk by the piano in our hallway...LOL....

Its bothering me that I CANT stop thinking about it!!!!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 10:42 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh i had a dream about me being in a car crash last night..so scary.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 10:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh yes.. I hate that.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:46 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes,Years ago I had a so real like dream of a knife stuck through my sisters heart and blood everywhere. I still can't stand to see even a kitchen knife laying out.I will put it in a drawer even if I'm at someone else's house.Every time I see one laying out I get a vision of that dream, Or I would call it a nightmare.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 10:48 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have dreams like that. I've had dreams about someone dying and wake up shaking and about in tears and have a hard time getting rid of that feeling all day.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 10:50 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• When I was pregnant I lived alone and had a recurring nightmare about an intruder breaking in and cutting my baby out and laying him on my chest so I could watch him die before I bled out.

yeah.. never gonna forget that one.
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, to many time and it is same dream. When I was young, I had adoptive brother for a year and half then he move out of state back to his biological mother. I regret for not begging him to stay with us. I had a dream of spending brother/sister time with him and when I wake up, it was stuck on my mind for couple of days wondering how he is doing and having trouble keeping in touch with him. So annoying.
    HomeBizCoachMom

Answer by HomeBizCoachMom at 10:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yes, I always dream crazy dramatic dreams. Never, can I have just dream happy go lucky dreams.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010