Has anyone ever taken Dance Lessons? Was it Fun?

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• When I was going through a divorce I decided to take ballroom dance. I had so much fun and it helped take my mind off of the divorce and problems. Go for it.

Answer by bronxbabe at 4:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yes it was

Answer by Patience1 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I got my husband to take ballroom dance lessons with me at Arthur Murray Dance Studios...for our First Dance at our wedding reception. We wanted to surprise our guests with something a little different, than the "two step in a circle" routine. We had so much fun learning, and we pulled off our first dance perfectly! My husband is a little "rigid" when it comes to "letting loose" on the dance floor, so I think I was more surprised than anyone when he dipped me with a kiss at the end! :o)

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yes, I loved it. I took took dance lessons a lot when I was a kid. Then when I was in my late 30's I decided to start classes again and took ballet technique, tap and interpretive dance. It was a great experience.

Answer by Feridust at 7:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Hello! If you want to have some fun. Take either Bomba/Afro-Caribbean, or Adult Hip Hop. You can pay monthly or get a punch card. Call 302-453-0714 for more information.

Answer by goosenmoosemom at 12:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2008