How clean is your house? Take the quiz & post your answer!!

ANSWER HONESTLY!

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/100/quiz.jsp

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Gleaming.....but I don't think it is...I think it is more "lived in". :oD
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:44 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm gleaming too!! Yay, me! Now I can mess around all day instead of cleaning :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:03 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You are Gleaming.

Congratulations...you've earned your stripes, comrade. Your house is winning the war on terror--against dust mites, staph, E-coli, salmonella and other vermin who seek to infiltrate your borders. Your Department of Homeland Security is nothing but a well-cleaned mop, a dishwashing sponge you replace biweekly and some strategic enemy surveillance that prevents terrorist incidents before they occur. A little vigilance is always good for keeping your house protected; making the bed, disinfecting the fridge, organizing your mail and dusting your book shelves all contribute to a safe zone.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm gleaming yay lol. In a way I guess it's to be expected because I have OCD and go crazy if things aren't done a certain way :) I can't stand a dirty house.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:07 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You are Grimy.

Your kitchen sink is a study in microbiology... you have at least three animal kingdoms living in your drain and your dish sponge rivals most scientists' petri dishes. Your let-the-pieces-fall-where-they-may attitude may seem Zen, but let's face it, you are living foul, my friend. Your house should be a safe haven from the dangers of the world, but how can you sleep peacefully knowing you're surrounded with fire hazards and illness-causing microbes? Plus, the clutter in your home literally steals minutes from your day better spent resting, enjoying a stroll or having a romantic roll in the hay. Tune in to How Clean Is Your House? Our dust-busting divas will help poor slobs like yourself gain the tools to protect your home and your family.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am Gleaming!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine says Gleaming :) My house is NOT a museum...but the toilets, laundry, floors, dishes are done in a timely manner :) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You are Gleaming.

Which I figured I would get. OCPD is a pain in the butt, but man what a clean house.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:16 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Gleaming according to the quiz. It needs a lot more work in my opinion.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:24 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• im Gleaming im also ocd
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010