WHY?

Why do we continue to allow guys out there to dogs us nice n respectable females or be blinded by there physical appearance? Why do guys out there continue 2 do what you do to females that care so much for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Why do some females do the same to guys?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:08 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with SuperrMommy && Why do we let them treat us that way? Why do we (as a group not meaning everyone) stay with them? Why do guys let women treat them like hell?

Its a part of life & only you can control the outcome of that.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:10 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Its an individual choice to take it or not. Once a person decided to no longer take it..or in some cases, to never take it...then it will stop for that individual.
    I was treated like crap for a long time. Once I realized that he could only do to me what I allowed him to do...I left. I was done.
    Don't give love to someone that doesnt know the right way to love back.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• You don't have to take anything being dished out especially the bad...Don't be this guys doormat...don't be that girl...It ain't worth it...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't understand - LOL. My husband doesn't "dog" me or treat me like that. And he never has.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 1:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Because leaving is a hard thing and we keep hoping it will get better. No one should put up with being treated badly. Have the confidence to know you deserve better and find the strength to get out of an unhealthy relationship and don't accept anyone treating you that way.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• girrrrl i just hope that all women wise up to this crap and stop putting up with it like you do... those of us with daughters, it is our responsibility to try to keep our daughters from this
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Because some women don't think that they deserve better or that no one else will love them.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010