Don't you hate that lice bug from the ad?

It makes me think there is a bug on my screen. That S'more ad makes me want to have S'mores and I've been making them in the microwave. Do the ads have any power over you?

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 11:06 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree. I wanna flick it every time I see it. The S'more looks too messy. I don't wanna clean right now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:12 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• OMG, like you would not believe! I used to buy Ball-Park hot dogs, and since I've seen the Hebrew National commercials, they've convinced me that their's is better because they use better meat. I now pay more because of those hot dogs. I cannot tell you how many frosty's from wendy's I've eaten because the commercial is on the food network late at night. I paid $4 for a jar of Nutella when I have never heard of it before bc of the recent commercials, and now I have an addiction.
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• OMG that lice one scared the crap outta me.... I jumped so high when I first saw it lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have a pop-up blocker and haven't seen any ads on CM.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• No, I use firefox with the adblock plus
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• LOL! A lot of people hate it. I've only seen it once (at a glance) before it disappeared. I hope I don't see it again. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010