i REALLY want to know why people

think we wont see a post unless they post it in EVERY single category.

Why do people do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• really go cry a river seriously maybe they have a good point to make and i think which one i know your talking about and shes right people like you boo hoo over the truth and its so annoying if you dont like it dont read it that simple
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Did you post this in every single category? It would be quite humorous if you did. ...to answer your question for real...I think that people are just seriously afraid of getting lost in the crowd and not being heard.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Attention whores.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 8:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I only come into this category usually so I'm not sure what is being done in the others. Once in a while I bounce around but not enough to see the same question posted over and over. If I do, I probably ignore it because well....I just saw it.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008