I want to send him a text message?

I have met with someone that lives out state he was leaving the next day and seems nice man. he has been single for the past 4 month I been single for the past 6 month. I slept with him the same night. it was great. Now i want to text him Shoul I do so? what do I text him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• ok, definately listen to SupeerrMommy and not the other two! Waiting for something to happen to you means you just miss that much more stuff! And him living out of state means absolutely nothing! I met my husband online and we dated over the internet before meeting and we've now been married for 4 years! If you really liked him, take the chance and text him. Tell him that you still think about that night from time to time and you'd like to get to know him better. The worst he can say is no, and you're basically saying no to him if you don't text anyway!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well sure..why not!? Just text him and say "Whats up"?..that will get the convo going.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:56 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no! he was a distraction... now that you got THAT out of the way - go out and have some fun and hopefully you will find someone in your area.
    Marirene74

Answer by Marirene74 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Wiat for him to text you to see if he ever does.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Clueless one night stand says what?
    I think you're going to hear one of three things:
    a) I'm not ready for a relationship.
    b) What was your name again?
    c) I'm moving to Yemen, sorry.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010